Application to Principal (Leave of absence, Leave in Advance)

         1. Suppose, you could not attend school on account of severe fever. So, write an application to the Principal for leave of absence.

Application to Headmaster


01 October 2020

The Principal

Shahida Nesa High School

Subject: Request of leave of absence.

Dear Sir,

I have the honor to state that I am a student of class 7 of your school. I suffered much from fever and so I could not attend school from the 15th to the 18th instant.

I, therefore, hope that you would be kind enough to grant me leave of absence for those days only.

I remain,

Sir,

Your most obedient pupil,

Swopnil Khan

Roll no-1, Class-8

 

2. Suppose, you are studying in a school. You have a sister and her weeding ceremony comes off soon. You need one week’s leave in advance for her marriage. Now, write an application to your Principal praying for leave in advance on the occasion for her weeding.

02 October 2020

The Principal

Shahida Nesa High School

Subject: Request for leave in advance.

Dear sir,

I would like to state that the weeding ceremony of my elder sister is going to be held on 6 October next. For this, I need a week’s leave from 01 October to 6 October.

As, I am the only son of my parents, I have to work a lot during the occasion. My parents are eagerly waiting for me in my village.

I, therefore, hope that you would kindly grant me one week’s leave in advance and oblige thereby.

I remain,

Sir,

Your most obedient pupil,

Swopnil Khan

Roll no-1, Class-8


  

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

0 মন্তব্যসমূহ